From Greek Song
- Radboud University Nijmegen: Department of Classics
- Stanford University: Department of Classics
- University of Crete: Department of Philology
- University of Oxford: Faculty of Classics and Corpus Christi College
- American Philological Association, APA
- Non-profit Society for the Promotion of Education and Culture En Kyklo association
- European Network for the History of Ancient Greece
- MOISA: International Society for the Study of Greek and Roman Music and its Cultural Heritage
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research, NWO
- National Research School in Classical Studies in the Netherlands, OIKOS
- The Society for Ancient Mediterranean Religions, SAMR
- L'Année Philologique, APh
- Tables of Contents of Journals of Interest to Classicists, TOCS-IN
- Pinax Online, An Annotated List of Web Bibliographies on the Ancient Greek World
- Bryn Mawr Classical Review, BMCR
- A Hellenistic Bibliography maintained by Martine Cuypers. Also contains publications on pre-hellenistic poetry (with emphasis on the influence on Hellenistic poetry): Hesiod, Pindar, Sappho and Tragedy.
- Alcman bibliography, maintained by George Hinge
- Aoidoi.org by William S. Annis. This site is dedicated to the study of ancient Greek poetry from the Epics to Anacreontics. Most of the work is directed at producing versions of Greek poems with vocabulary, grammar and dialect notes for beginners.
- POxy: Oxyrhynchus Online. A guide and online database for the Oxyrhynchus Papyri.
- The oath in archaic and classical Greece directed by Alan H. Sommerstein. This site has a database of all references to oaths in Greek texts of all kinds from the earliest alphabetic inscriptions down to 322 BC.
- The Archive of Performances of Greek and Roman Drama (APGRD), University of Oxford: an interdisciplinary research project on the international history of ancient drama in performance.
- Kühner-Gerth, Ausführliche Grammatik der griechischen Sprache: Volume 1 Part 1 and Volume 2 Part 2 of this Greek grammar are available as PDF.
- Smyth, Herbert Weir, Greek Grammar
- Music of Greece
- Music of ancient Greece
- Intute. This website has a database of web resources for education and research. Subject specialists select and evaluate the websites in the database and write descriptions of the resources. The service is created by a network of UK universities and partners. Intute: Arts and Humanities; Classics.
- How to Use the Greek Polytonic System in Windows XP