From Greek Song
- Radboud University Nijmegen: Department of Classics
- Stanford University: Department of Classics
- University of Crete: Department of Philology
- University of Oxford: Faculty of Classics and Corpus Christi College
- American Philological Association, APA
- L'Année Philologique, APh
- Bryn Mawr Classical Review, BMCR
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research, NWO
- National Research School in Classical Studies in the Netherlands, OIKOS
- Tables of Contents of Journals of Interest to Classicists, TOCS-IN
- A Hellenistic Bibliography maintained by Martine Cuypers. Also contains publications on pre-hellenistic poetry (with emphasis on the influence on Hellenistic poetry): Hesiod, Pindar, Sappho and Tragedy.
- Aoidoi.org by William S. Annis. This site is dedicated to the study of ancient Greek poetry from the Epics to Anacreontics. Most of the work is directed at producing versions of Greek poems with vocabulary, grammar and dialect notes for beginners.
- The oath in archaic and classical Greece directed by Alan H. Sommerstein. This site has a database of all references to oaths in Greek texts of all kinds from the earliest alphabetic inscriptions down to 322 BC.
- Music of Greece
- Music of ancient Greece